Sunday, March 31, 2013

Ca Ca Ca Curries and Julia

Okay.

I did say I wouldn't go on some stupid cookbook binge...

I said I wouldn't try to cook through a book...

However... French and Indian are some of the mother cuisines of the world, why not? The Lopez's know a thing or thousand about good chow, and I was recently invited to their Facebook group The "660 Curries" Cookbook Club and since I do not possess my own copy, they are bringing me one like such saints that they are!

Also, guilty as charged... I downloaded Mastering the Art of French Cooking. Yes. Julia Child. Why? Because she's HILARIOUS on Julia and Jacques Cooking at Home (on Hulu!) and it is good to have at least a nodding acquaintance with French cuisine.

In Ode To Los Lopezes (and a high-five to Julia), this whole... Manhattan Minimalist project, the 660 Curries shall be included.

Rock on ya'll.


No comments: